Get to know me

   Hello my name is Edel, and I'll be the moderator of this blog, but more importantly, I will be guiding you to explore and experience the world in more ways than you thought possible and show how little you know. 

    My goal will be to inform you and leave you with new knowledge on various genres as well as a new appreciation for the world around you through a series of topics. If I achieve my goal through this blog, and leave you wanting more of your own accord. This website will help feed that hungry mind of yours.

Masterclass.com

    So, before we embark on our journey, I want to take this chance to formally introduce myself to you. As I said in the beginning, my name is Edel. My free time just includes me playing games and working out. One thing that makes me unique is that I always try to be the best person in the room. This can often be a double-edged sword. Much of my childhood was spent as the kid in the back of the class, saying nothing and being alone until I got tired. One day, I was paired up with a girl I had a crush on for a project, and she did everything because I didn't know what to do or how I could help, making me feel weak and small. I knew every day would just be us sitting together and her doing everything until she got mad at me and called me out.One of my pet peeves is when people blindly follow other people or topics just because they feel what they are following is right or they "like" it. I used to be one of these people. I was a PlayStation fanboy who wanted to see Xbox die because I grew up with it. It wasn't until later in my life that I realized my mistakes, which is why I'm choosing this type of blog to show the world. Well, enough about me. I don't want this to be an essay about my life story, hahaha... Now follow me through this journey and experience the world together.


  

    

Comments